W Communications is a multi-award-winning PR agency that cares as much about driving commerce as creating memorable campaigns across the world. Established in 2009, we have grown to become a leader in PR and Communications; with an outstanding track record for winning awards, notably; three Cannes Lions, recognition as one of PR Week’s Agencies of the decade and the SABRE’s Global Consumer Agency of the Year.
Our international network spans London, Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Singapore, and New York. Our specialisms across consumer, corporate, social and influencer deliver business changing results for our clients; blue-chips, household brand names and ambitious, disruptive start-ups.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team. Reporting to the New Business Director, you responsible for communicating the W brand story; convey our difference and bring it to life across all our touch points. Making the agency more proactive in the development of its image, and moving away from our dependence on purely broadcasting our client work.
Build our brand through both what and how we communicate and a house style that will separate us from the pack, and the standard PR agency comms approach. We will adopt cues and style from creative agencies, publishers and culture including; working with artists to capture our identity, developing branded merchandise to co-creating content with cultural collaborators.
This will be brought to life through the way our brand behaves across; website refresh, thought leadership and content, social feeds, how we profile or work and our people, how we engage and interest clients and prospects, events and parties.
You will be responsible for:
- Unite our proactive business development and marketing strategy:
- Link together our strategic business plan with our proactive business development
- Energise our vision and strategy for growth
- Develop overall credentials and client case studies which clearly communicate our offer difference today and our future ambitions
- Develop sector specific proactive targets and creds / cases
- Create a marketing calendar six months out, to be signed off at every board meeting
- Execution across all touchpoints: paid, owned, earned and shared channels, as well as events, parties, panel discussions, webinars, dinners, thought leadership platforms etc.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience as a marketing manager, will have a strong ability to clearly convey a company’s message and will have ideally working for high-end, cultural companies.
If your experience aligns with the above criteria, we would love to speak with you. Please get in touch today
Contact: Luke Russo