Marketing Manager- Brand- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Marketing Manager- The Company!
Major Players is working on a once-in-a-lifetime chance for you to make your mark at a fast-paced digital scale-up. It's an opportunity to become a member of an ambitious marketing team for what will become one of the world's most iconic brands (humble ambitions, we know). If that sounds exciting, read on…With a mission to build the definitive collection of the world's best homes. Through expert human curation and innovative tech, they're taking a scientific and systematic approach to vetting every home in every city they open, and accepting only the top 1%. Like a modern Michelin Guide - but for homes. Launching in London 3 years ago, with a solid 20% growth month on month, and expanding across 6 different cities world wide. Being backed by some of the biggests invetnors who have helped build many of the world's most exciting companies.
Marketing Manager- The Role!
Looking for a bright and driven individual to join the brand marketing team. The ideal candidate has at least 4 years of experience working in marketing, either client-side or at an agency. With support from the senior Brand Marketing team, you'll (at least initially) own 4 key channels: their virality program (creating the ultimate distribution network across paid Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube for the brilliant brand-led content that their creative team produce), their SEO content programme, influencer marketing and brand partnerships. This role is about helping this company reach the right audiences across paid, owned and earned channels, and getting their brand in front of relevant prospective customers across a variety of digital platforms.
You'll need to be comfortable wearing many hats and be a competent generalist: someone who would enjoy the hustle of setting up relationships with influencers, affiliate deals with bloggers and commercially-oriented partnerships with relevant brands, alongside the analytical rigour of cracking an SEO content programme and optimising paid social campaigns.
For the right candidate, this is a huge opportunity to make your mark on the growth trajectory of an exciting business - and supercharge your own career trajectory in the process.
● Their viral coefficient (aka revenue growth and CPA from consumers referrals), through maximising reach and growing relevant audience engagement in our brand marketing campaigns and content across all paid, owned and earned channels
● Revenue growth and CPA from our SEO content programme: you'll architect the strategy and set up a system to generate high quality content targeting opportunity keywords, turning the programme into an acquisition machine that becomes an incremental revenue source at scale
● Revenue growth and CPA of new, experimental organic (i.e. non PPC) customer acquisition channels including:
○ Influencer marketing
● Proactively suggest initiatives and strategies to optimise the performance of the broader channel mix that the team owns, to help us hit our objective of growing the % share of booking revenue driven by brand (i.e. non-PPC) channels
● Own tracking, dashboard upkeep and reporting of performance across all your channels
You don't need to have prior experience in tech start-ups. The important thing is that you are:
● Super ambitious with an unreasonably high standard for what is good enough.
● At least 4-5 years of experience in marketing.
● A proven track record of exponentially growing customer revenues through marketing activity you have personally led.
● A real hustler brimming with bold confidence: you're all about acting opportunistically and using your persuasive skills to get out there and set up partnerships and influencer relationships that will grow the Plum Guide brand. This is not a role for someone who likes to sit quietly behind a laptop all day long. You need to be a natural marketeer in the classic sense of the word: someone who is great at selling and spots great opportunities a mile off.
● Target driven and commercial: you're focused on your metrics and obsess about how to shift that KPI you're working on.
● Highly analytical: can deconstruct problems logically and solve them using data, insight and gut.
● Super entrepreneurial: You care about getting shit done. And when obstacles inevitably get in the way, you find a way around them. You believe success lies in the results, not in the ideas.
● A self-starter: confident teaching yourself to do things you have never done before. Daily.
● Good at multitasking and wearing many hats - from using your analytical brain to optimise an paid brand campaign to creative concepting of influencer programmes.
● Speedy and efficient.
● A team player and a positive, motivating person to be around.
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew