Who are we?
Social Energy are the pioneers of a green energy revolution!
Whilst the likes of Uber and Airbnb have transformed multi-billion dollar industries by giving control back to the individuals, Social Energy is taking on the $9.1 Trillion Energy industry. We have developed a global first renewable energy technology, enabling homeowners to reduce their energy bills by up to 70%, with 100% clean green energy. We are an innovative, cleantech startup, disrupting and transforming the way that electricity is used and bought in their home.
With Social Energy, customers around the world can make a viable investment in generating their own clean energy, thanks to a unique combination of AI-powered software and solar energy storage.
Social Energy is currently looking for an experienced and objective driven Marketing Manager to co-ordinate marketing activity across business departments and global markets. You will work closely with the Sales and Marketing Director and will be a champion of our customers, both B2B and D2C.
You will act as the voice of all areas of the company, understanding the activity required by different business functions and working with a growing internal marketing team to plan and execute creative, campaigns and tools that achieve business objectives. You should be highly organised and possess outstanding stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to translate messages across the business.
* Capturing requirements from across the business and project managing through to delivery and reporting.
* Supporting the wider marketing team to create marketing collateral that gets seen and heard.
* Tracking the success of marketing activity to ensure that the company is achieving a positive ROAS across all activity.
* Working with the marketing and sales teams to create new routes for customer acquisition to achieve business growth KPI's.
* Maintaining brand standards across the business and third party resellers, establishing clear processes for approval.
* 5+ years of relevant experience.
* Proven track record of exceeding stretch revenue targets with marketing budgets in excess of £1 Million.
* Practical knowledge of agile scrum method or other agile marketing management methods.
* Experience working in high growth companies / start ups ideal.
* Analytical and data-lead approach to working.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
What's on offer
* A competitive salary with great benefits.
* Remote working and WFH available
* Plenty of scope to develop your career in a fast-growth business.
* Opportunity to be seen, heard and counted in your contributions and not get lost in the noise and tangle of a large corporate business.
Social Energy is a Covid-friendly business, and we are completely set up to help you work remotely whilst maintaining strong communication to keep you engaged and part of the team.
Social Energy is proudly an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marital status.
This really is a unique opportunity to be a leading player in a growing business, and we would love to hear from you!
If you are a creative and determined hard worker looking for a new position at the UK's top green energy solution, please contact Luke Russo at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07365651202
Contact: Luke Russo