Does marketing run through your veins? Are you the type of person that gets are real buzz from coming up with a marketing idea, executing it and seeing it reap the rewards? If so, an award-winning social media marketing agency want you to help take their marketing to the next level, really seizing the opportunity they have as a fast-growing business within the sector.
You’ll be responsible for coming up with creative ways to target key clients in a bespoke, personalised way. This agency are a small team, who are all experts in our own ﬁeld, so you’ll really need to understand marketing and own their marketing eﬀorts.
This is the perfect time to join an agency that over the last year have overhauled their brand and relaunched with what they really stand for at the core of their branding.
You’ll work with a varied client base across a range of sectors at diﬀerent stages of their journey. We’ve worked with businesses like Admiral, England Rugby, Live Nation, Virgin Money. The aim is to grow by focusing on key areas: eCommerce, sports, hospitality/events and FMCG.
This role can be worked remotely, with the occasional visit to the Agency HQ in Cardiff. Alternatively you may already live in Cardiff / Bristol or wish to relocate to that area.
Salary £35,000 + benefits
● Building and implementing marketing strategies to support lead generation for the business. This may include;
○ Organic social media management, Google ads, Social advertising, Direct mail campaigns, Events, Outbound email campaigns
● Designing and producing marketing materials
● Working closely with the sales team to understand areas of opportunity and acting upon them from a marketing perspective
● Producing monthly reports for the management team
● Ultimately we’re looking for someone to come in and shape this role, put together a strategy that supports the growth of Populate across our key sectors and drives new business forward
● 5+ years previous experience in a marketing position
● Great if you’ve worked in an agency before, but not totally necessary
● B2B experience is essential
● SEO knowledge
● Knowledge about paid social campaigns, Google PPC and GA
● Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
● Copywriting and storytelling skills
● Successfully ran webinars
● Experience with Hubspot would be useful
● Ideally, you’ll have a good knowledge of the social media industry as this will help support you within the role. Alternatively, experience in sports, events & hospitality, ecommerce or fashion industries would be very beneﬁcial
● Excellent written skill; you can write concisely, have copywriting experience & can spot a typo a mile oﬀ
● A conﬁdent communicator; you’ll need to be super comfortable picking up the phone arranging webinars with external parties
● Can nail a great presentation
Contact: Joe Faulkner