My client is a retailer in the Food & Beverage sector looking for a Marketing Manager in their Retail team. With a large presence in the UK, they are looking for people who have a strong background in the B2C retail market, preferably from an F&B background.
Contact: Raoul Rechnitz
- Strong understanding of the customer journey in store to optimise messaging and POS.
- Create and manage the POS proposal.
- Project manage photoshoots and have confidence to problem solve 'on their feet'.
- Ability to manage to a given campaign budget.
- Driving innovation throughout the customer journey to enhance performance.
- Content and copy planning for email programmes.
- Track in store campaign performance and sales attribution.
- Ownership of local marketing initiatives to support new stores/refurbs and stores that need further support.
- Own and drive any brand partnerships with the arts.
- Strong project management skills - focus on delivery on time and on budget.
- Experience of campaign management essential.
- Strong understanding of store environments and retail marketing.
- Excellent communication skills required to keep stakeholders engaged through the process.
- Naturally creative with a strong sense of what good looks like in design and copy.
- Strong problem solving approach.
- Experience of managing external agencies and other suppliers (e.g. printers).
If you are interested in this role, please apply, or get in touch with Raoul Rechnitz: