Marketing Manager - Recruitment and Executive Search firm - The City
Contact: Richa Arora
£50,000 - full-time or £60,000 (pro-rata) for 3-4 days a week
Marketing Manager - The Company
My client is a top HR Executive Search firm based in the heart of The City, looking for a top Marketing Manager to really own their Marketing department. As in any a standalone position, you will be reporting directly into the CEO and be the strategic driver for all marketing initiatives. The company has a lovely, professional culture and boasts of collaboration, and an agile working environment.
Marketing Manager - The Role
The role would suit an energetic, professional and versatile marketer that thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in shaping the marketing strategy across a range of activity including but not limited to events, content, digital and partnership marketing. You must be comfortable multi-tasking, taking initiative, and be strong communicator. You will be involved in Thought Leadership pieces, running surveys, acquisition marketing campaigns for candidate and client acquisition, events and for internal comms.
- Researching and reporting on industry trends, competitors and customers and advising on marketing strategy that is aligned with the business strategy.
- Working with a range of suppliers to ensure effective delivery of both online & offline marketing materials. You will have a day-to-day management of a Business Support Manager (in-house) and a retained agency that delivers the creative assets.
- Research, produce and publish press releases, industry related articles and social content - thought leadership, round-tables
- Number of online marketing initiatives including email marketing campaigns, paid social advertising campaigns, CRM, and social media
- Assisting in end-to-end organisation of events
- Administration of marketing activities within CRM
Marketing Manager - Required skills/interests
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Degree in marketing preferable
- Previous B2B Marketing essential
- Experience of working in a small, impactful marketing team essential
If this is the Marketing Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora| DD: + 44| 207 845 7223 - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.