Major Players are working with a premium fashion brand based in Amsterdam on the hunt for a skilled and experienced Marketing Manager who will lead the marketing team and drive further improvement to the brand's position, and resonance with the modern consumer and audience.
The Marketing Manager will be involved in all marketing strategies, activities and partnerships, driving global brand awareness across target markets and relevant channels. You will be responsible for coordinating all marketing assets, brand materials, campaigns, activations and events.
You will have some experience in fashion, or even better, high end fashion. You'll have experience in managing global marketing campaigns and key product launches, from conception to global channel execution. You will contribute to the creative, bring in innovative ideas and solutions, and ensure storytelling is connected and impactful.
You will be well connected internationally with influential industry individuals, with the ability to build effective partnerships and interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels.
The Marketing Manager will:
* Lead the marketing team with full management responsibilities, including resource planning
* Partner with Brand Manager to plan and oversee annual marketing budget, and develop global brand and consumer experience and activities, considering all aspects of communication
* Create and maintain a structured communications and marketing calendar detailing events, product launches, activations and campaigns, website and social media platforms
* Work closely with the Creative Team to define key themes, messages and marketing materials and programs
* Research and present insights about industry landscape, competitor activity, innovation and trends
* Cultivate relationships with all key press & strategic contacts
The Marketing Manager will have
* Proven experience working with a Creative Director on an international basis
* A track record in growing fashion or streetwear brands in their home market and new international markets (+developing territories)
* Ability to align people with different perspectives and priorities towards common objectives
* Sound planning, organisational and problem-solving skills with a strong interest in fashion, art, culture and music
* Ability to travel on an ad hoc basis throughout the year
* Experience in Keynote, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
* Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
If the above applies to you, please apply.
Contact: Courtney Baisch