Marketing Manager - Boutique accounting & payroll firm - Central London
Contact: Richa Arora
Up to £40,000 - full-time
Marketing Manager - The Company
My client is a 30-people strong boutique accounting firm with operations globally. They are looking for their first dedicated Marketing Manager as they have been recently approved by FCSA making them the go-to payroll service provider for contractors. The office culture is brilliant and the vibe is collaborative and, in general, the environment is very enthusiastic and infectious. They also boast of a lovely office dog!
Marketing Manager - The Role
The role would suit an energetic, personable, and entrepreneurial candidate who is looking to really be a part of an exciting company at the prime of it's growth. The candidate would report into the MD, Sales teams and the Finance Director therefore relationship management will be a key element of the role.
Marketing Manager - Key Responsibilities
- Work across the full marketing mix and have a solid grasp of email campaigns and relationship-based marketing.
- Develop, establish and execute short, mid and long-term marketing campaigns and report on them.
- Create, develop and manage marketing campaigns across email campaigns, content, events, PR, and asset creation
- Manage and maintain the company websites with the right content - blogs, banners, imagery, links and improving SEO
- Participate in and also manage the events as the face of the company.
Marketing Manager - Desirable skills
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years' relevant marketing experience
- Proactive and shows initiative - a self-starter who is delivery focused
- Proven experience in CRM
- Experience in working closely with sales teams
- Creative writing skills and media creation for social media campaigns
- Excellent copywriting skills
We have a variety of marketing/brand roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora| DD: + 44| 207 845 7223 - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.