Major Players are looking for a Freelance Marketing Executive who has a strong passion for sports.
YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB IF
You want to gain unique experience across a diverse range of marketing and communications projects, some of which you'll lead.
You've worked in sports marketing and want to take on the challenge of working on a world event, putting into practice your skills and experience to target UK and global fans.
You can bring creativity and fresh thinking to the role, pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved.
You are a team player, have a positive attitude and will work hard to solve any problem you encounter.
You thrive in busy, variable and exciting environments where no two days are alike.
YOU'LL BE DOING
* Supporting the Marketing Team and key stakeholders to deliver an integrated marketing and communications plan to achieve the agreed business objectives, in partnership with the ICC.
* Collaborating across key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the marketing and comms plan is delivered with maximum impact e.g. venues, clubs, ECB, ICC, digital and social media etc.
* Leading the delivery of agreed tasks to deliver the marketing campaign and achieve agreed objectives.
* Briefing and delivering creative assets (such as digital social media assets) required to effectively support the campaign - creating high quality elements for all channels in a timely manner.
* Collaborating on a daily basis with partners, broadcasters and contracted marketing, media and PR agencies to support the delivery of agreed plans.
* Collaborating with key commercial and broadcast partners in conjunction with the ICC to maximise the reach and engagement of sponsor and broadcaster partner activations.
* Ensuring all activities are based on insight, targeted at key fan groups, grounded in data and tracked with clear KPIs.
* Delivering plans to fit within agreed budgets.
* Demonstrable experience in working in a marketing role and delivering integrated marketing campaigns.
* Experience in digital marketing including social media, influencer marketing and content creation.
* A good understanding of brand management and marketing campaign development.
* The ability to build strong relationships and have excellent communication skills.
* The ability to work effectively as part of a team and can respond well under pressure.
* Have a relevant degree or qualification(s) in marketing.
Contact: Karina Warburton