Marketing Executive - Property
Marketing Executive - The Company
My client is one of the most exciting international property development companies. With huge projects in the pipeline and a focus on culture, creativity and community. Risk takers and `not shy of doing things differently.
Marketing Executive - The Role
My client is looking for a motivated and dedicated marketing executive with experience within the property industry and Mandarin speaking.
* Support Marketing Manager to deliver marketing and events strategies
* Collaborate with internal teams for content creation for marketing campaigns
* Communicate and collaborate with external agencies
* Data analysis before, during and after campaigns
* Marketing campaigns through email, website, landing pages and more
* Take part in and assist in events
Marketing Executive - Required skills/interests
* 1-2yrs experience within property industry
* Mandarin Speaking
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organisation skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Good time management skills, with natural ability to prioritise and manage workload.
* Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Rez Parbez" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Rez Parbez|- firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Rez Parbez