Major Players are working on a vibrant young company on a mission to help kids learn to read through fun and technology. They aim to use data and technology to positively impact every step of the learning process, maximising the joy of reading, as well as empowering and making educators more efficient. Good children's literature should be easy to access, both at home and in school.
They are looking for a Marketing executive to join the team on their scale up and high growth stage. The products are launched in Norway, the UK, and Denmark, and aiming to continue expanding rapidly to new markets. Now, they are on the lookout for a Marketing Executive to help support the marketing team.
We have two main products:
For families: A digital library for families, where parents and kids alike can get
access to a huge range of content, from non-fiction learning to Disney and Marvel classics.
For school: A product targeted at teachers and kids, where teachers can assign reading assignments for their students and support their learning and reading progress.
- Manage our CMS and create/input content for our marketing website pages
- Responsible for day-to-day management of our social media communities on
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram and posting content
- Work across multiple countries/markets
- Create emails in our CRM platform, Hubspot
- Work with the sales directors to create marketing assets for sales events
- Write copy for marketing materials
- Support the paid media consultant, senior creative & social strategist, and senior CRM manager.
-Manage our customer support agency
Skills + Experience
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Danish speaker is a plus but not required
- Proven track record of project management
- Exposure to social media
- Prior experience working with cross-functional, remote or international teams in a
start-up/scale-up or high-growth, subscription business exposure is preferred
- Prior experience in education is preferred
- Some experience in copywriting
- Adobe photoshop skills preferred but not essential
Salary + Perks
Fully Remote (potential to open office in London)
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7222 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Grace Morgan
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Grace Morgan