We are recruiting an experienced 'hands-on' Marketing Executive. This is a varied in-house role responsible for creating and delivering marketing assets from the ground up and would suit someone from an agency or similar in-house role where you've had direct experience and not being reliant on using external agencies.
The role will involve copywriting, proof-reading, creating powerpoint presentations, setting up and managing social media accounts, co-ordinating events, managing external and internal communications. And will work closely with the in-house graphic design team, brand directors and global sales teams.
It is a standalone marketing role so you need to have confidence and be able to work off your own initiative and manage your own workload, however there will be scope for this role to progress into a Marketing Manager position. This is a new role so you will need to hit the ground running and be able to quickly immerse yourself in the business. The UK HQ team is a small team of around 10 people but this role will have an international remit, working closely with our teams in Germany.
Day to day responsibilities:
* Copywriting, proof-reading and managing translations for a range of comms
* Creating powerpoint presentations and other sales tools
* Creating, planning and managing social media channels (Linked In, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube)
* Co-ordinating international trade fairs and other localised events
* Creating, planning and managing external and internal communications
* Office management / admin tasks as requiredExperience
* 2-3 years hands on experience in a similar role
* Marketing or other relevant qualification
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
* Strong and demonstrable powerpoint skills
* Social media management
* Strong attention to detail
* Problem-solving aptitude
Contact: Karina Warburton