Marketing Executive - Dynamic Music Technology - Kensington Olympia - 28K
Marketing Executive - The Company
My client is looking to revolutionize live music from the concert experience and beyond. They are an up and coming start-up with a mission to make live music better with a new technology. They have an amazing leadership team from well know brands in the industry. The team is made up of energetic, highly driven and creatively focused individuals with a breadth of expertise, looking for someone who is comfortable working autonomously in a fast paced environment.
Marketing Executive - The Role
This role will support the Commercial Director in continually crafting and executing branding, content and marketing plans that deliver the organisation's business needs as they evolve over time. Working closely with colleagues from across the organisation, as well as external suppliers, the Marketing Executive will assume a key delivery role to ensure the effective planning, production and continuous optimisation of content and campaigns that are both inspiring and engaging. The Marketing Executive will also work across teams to scope, develop and deliver marketing campaigns and projects, as well as overseeing and delivering the administrative function for the commercial team. They are looking for someone to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer's interest in their products and services in ways that strengthen their reputation.
* Supporting the commercial team in planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
* Using the full marketing mix for the company's marketing communications
* Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
* Overseeing the production of all marketing materials and collateral, including print materials, media advertising spots, website content, and other assets and collateral as may be required
* Design and coordinate regular electronic mailout initiatives Manage the marketing database and email distribution list including new subscriptions, opt-outs and bounce backs
* Develop and maximise internet presence, improving search rankings and visibility
* Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur
* Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign
* Reporting and analysing marketing statistics from across all of our customer touchpoints - undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure KPIs met
* Creating and distributing a variety reports, customer sentiment reports, and other reports as may be required
* Conducting market landscape of internal reports, including post - campaign analysis reports, press research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and the competitive landscape.
Marketing Executive - Required skills/interests
* Passion for music and knowledge of the music industry is beneficial
* Strong organisational and administrative skills, with excellent time management
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* High degree of computer literacy
* Proven experience of writing and sub-editing copy for web, mobile, social media and email
* Track record in tailoring content for specific audiences and persuading them to take action
* Numerate and analytical, with an understanding of statistics
* Ability to adeptly manage a number of projects, priorities and deadlines Cognizant and savvy in the applications of technology trends
* Global travel may be required.
If this is the Marketing Executive role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa - Carla.email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Carla De Sa