Marketing Executive - The Company
My client is a global marketing research company with offices in London, New York, and Chicago.
They are an award-winning company driven by a fervent curiosity and boundless resourcefulness. Their custom research is designed to delve deeper, beyond post-rationalisation, to uncover what's really going on in healthcare.
Marketing Executive - The Role
My client is looking for an enthusiastic marketing executive who will be responsible for mapping out and delivering a range of tactical marketing initiatives promoting the services, thought leadership and individual company cultures across the businesses.
* Updating the local web sites
* Managing social media channels
* Building and delivering email campaigns
* Organising and promoting client events & webinars
* Managing industry conferences
* Building relationships with industry media contacts
* Promoting corporate social responsibility (CSR) activity
* Optimising an online presence with website updates, social media posts and SEO
Marketing Executive - Required skills/interests
* Business-to-business communications,
* Someone with a high degree of initiative
* Able to demonstrate solid organisational and project management skills.
* Able to share consistent communication across a diverse group of senior internal stakeholders
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa|- Carla.email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa