As part of the continued global plan to accelerate growth, Corporate Marketing is being transformed to better serve the needs of the organisation and the customer.
As part of that transformation the marketing operation in the UK is being restructured to create a new 'customer first' centre of excellence for European marketing. This new Target Operating Model will be led by the Head of Marketing and 6 Marketing Directors who will lead teams that are aligned to key target audiences and divisions or functions.
This role will support the Large Corporates and Wholesale Director, serving the specialist teams in London as they market on a direct and wholesale basis for the international business.
* Support the Senior Marketing Managers in the planning and execution of end to end marketing campaigns, and ensure all activities are aligned with the business' strategic, revenue and sales activities and objectives.
* Manage the day-to-day creation and publication of a wide range of marketing material in line with the marketing plans and overall business strategies and objectives.
* Ensure all collateral and content is in line with corporate brand guidelines and marketing team standards.
* Consider the full marketing mix for all marketing activities, where appropriate work closely with digital to actively include digital as a consideration for all propositions.
* Work closely with internal and external design resources to project manage the briefing process, the design process, and compliance sign-off.
* Clearly manage business expectations at all times, by communicating progress, keeping the business up to speed, and educating the business on our processes and appropriate timeframes.
* Support Senior Marketing Managers to report back to the business on activity and performance, including collation and recording of analytics/metrics. Make recommendations where appropriate so that we continually refine tactics.
* Proactively seek and develop new opportunities for marketing to add value to the organisation, by keeping informed about the latest industry trends and themes, which we could factor into our strategies.
* Contribute to effective internal communications, and cross sell opportunities to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
* Follow best practice marketing standards at all times, and encourage the business to embrace best practice marketing.
* Deliver a 'best in class' service to your clients - the business - by being professional, punctual and proactive.
* Adhere to all compliance, legal, and risk directives, particularly with regards to Financial Promotions sign off, and Gallagher group standards for data protection, GDPR etc.
* Complete all corporate e-learn and mandatory training modules on time.
· Essential - Educated to degree standard or higher
· Highly Desirable - CIM/ IDM and/or Google Square qualifications
· 3 years offline and digital marketing experience, ideally within Financial Services, or Insurance.
· Excellent knowledge of best practice marketing
· Proven track record in stakeholder and client relationship management
· MS office proficiency
· Project management, particularly for end to end campaign management
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including listening, verbal and written communication with the ability to communicate effectively
· Builds rapport easily with colleagues
· Strong and pro-active risk management skills
· Working within structured project methodology, project governance and reporting
· Excellent planning skills and ability to anticipate future outcomes
· Ability to meet consistently high quality standards whilst managing a variety of projects and deadlines.
Contact: Karina Warburton