Marketing Executive - FinTech, Start-Up - City of London
Marketing Executive - The Company My client is a true FINTECH business with a social mission, consisting of enriching people's lives. This FinTech Start up is advanced in building a unique and innovative consumer offering. My client has developed a product and built a fully automated technology platform which allows for real time decisions and underwriting of loans.
Marketing Executive - The Role The role would suit a self-starter, who is a keen team player, possessing great organisational skills and great passion for their career in Marketing. This is a great opportunity to gain experience across the board, with a particular focus on supporting the marketing and digital marketing team on strategies and communication.
Planning and developing effective marketing communication campaigns.
* Copywriting for all marketing collateral
* Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget.
* Undertaking detailed analysis of marketing campaigns
* Assisting in the production of competitor analysis and reporting
Marketing Executive - Required skills/interests
Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Strong project management/organisational skills.
* Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
* Understanding of customer segmentation.
If this is the Marketing Executive role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa| DD: + 44| 207 845 7287 - Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa