DIGITAL CONTENT EXECUTIVE - CLIENT SIDE - LONDON
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR KEEN SELF-STARTERS TO WORK WITH WORLD LEADING ORGANISATIONS IN AN INDEPENDENT TECH COMPANY.
Major Players are working with a London based tech company who are seeking team-players to join their small and agile team in their London based offices. You would ideally have a minimum of two years experience in social media management and content creation.
DIGITAL CONTENT EXECUTIVE - The Role
As the digital content marking executive, your focus is in creating content and using social media channels to create brand awareness and engagement with the market. The role perfectly suits someone creative and driven by innovation. You will also be working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop and deliver content.
DIGITAL CONTENT EXECUTIVE - Responsibilities
* Create daily, weekly and monthly content plans for social media engagement and campaigns, across all channels (twitter, blogs, websites (external and internal)
* Research and create content to quickly increase the public facing profile
* Increase social media following and comments on posts - to include industry journalists, Members and the Delivery Team
* Create and publish new content aligned with current regional trends and issues for digital channels, (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, SoundCloud and Facebook); public website and Members private website. (examples include: promoting services/ new research/tools/media content)
* Help to create PR and editorial opportunities with the digital, creative and tech print and online publications
* Create and execute social media campaigns for lead generation (FOC and paid)
Help to create, re-purpose and proof-read marketing material, blogs for print and digital
Provide support to the head of marketing and digital marketing manager on the events
* Present digital content marketing updates at the monthly sales and marketing team call
* Recommending the best techniques for improving successful delivery of digital marketing engagement and campaigns.
* Excellent copy writing skills
* Social media campaigns including the introduction of paid advertising
* Use of our social media content platforms
* Good B2B and B2C engagement
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.