Marketing Executive - Subscription-based app - Central London
Contact: Richa Arora
Up to £30,000 - full-time
Marketing Executive - The Company
My client is a ground-breaking app, one of it's kind, with a global audience looking to hire a Marketing Executive with strong digital marketing skills within a subscription based business model. While the person needs to bring integrated marketing knowledge, a lot of the day to day will involve you to run campaigns that are aimed at the infinite customer loop therefore prior experience of working with a CRM system is essential. Other channels include marketing asset creation (online and offline), writing copy for press, event management, collateral creation for sales team. Also, the role requires you to have a solid understanding of the US market as the US rollout is next on the agenda.
Marketing Executive - The Role
The role would suit an energetic, personable, and entrepreneurial candidate who is looking to really be a part of an exciting start-up which offers subscriptions to students and educational institutions globally for it's online repository. Someone with a prior experience of fast-paced, start-up environment will be brilliant. The candidate would report into the Marketing Manager and will have regular liaison with Marketing Director, Acting MD, Sales teams therefore relationship management will be a key element of the role.
Marketing Executive - Key Responsibilities
- Work across the full marketing mix and have a solid grasp of brand campaigns in a subscription-based model using multi-channel campaigns.
- Develop, establish and execute short, mid and long-term marketing campaigns and report on them.
- Create, develop and manage marketing campaigns across email campaigns, content, events, PR, and asset creation
- Manage and maintain the company websites with the right content - blogs, banners, imagery, links and improving SEO
- Participate in and also manage the events as the face of the company.
- Manage supplier relations
Marketing Executive - Desirable skills
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years' relevant marketing experience
- Proactive and shows initiative - a self-starter who is delivery focused
- Proven experience in CRM
- Experience in working closely with sales teams
- Creative writing skills and media creation for social media campaigns
- Excellent copywriting skills
We have a variety of marketing/brand roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora| DD: + 44| 207 845 7223 - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.