Marketing Director - £100k - PropTech - Central London
Contact: Richa Arora
Marketing Director - The company
My client is an online property portal looking to hire a Marketing Director with proven experience of working in small teams and working with the executive team directly. Managing external suppliers and an internal team of 2-3 people, you will be in-charge of go-to-market strategy for new propositions, leading on new website design, and all advertising and below-the-line marketing campaigns.
Marketing Director - The role
- Strategising the marketing plan in accordance with the commercial plans for the brand
- Design and implement marketing strategies to create brand awareness and buzz for the brand. This will include the right PR (through press, trade events and partnerships strategy)
- Utilising the digital marketing skills to advise on reducing cost per lead/opportunity/acquisition
- Establish strong partnerships with external agencies to secure the right audience through the right channels.
- Strategising acquisition through online and offline channels
- Conduct market research to keep ahead of trends and competitors marketing movement
- Opportunity to hire in the future to expand high performance team
Marketing Director - Essential skills
- Experience working in a senior marketing role, whilst being hands-on
- Experience working for an online B2C tech start-up
- Experience strategising and executing marketing strategies
- Experience managing online and offline marketing teams
- Experience executing omni-channel campaigns
- Budget management
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora - email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. We are experiencing a huge volume of applications therefore if you haven't heard back within 3 working days, unfortunately you have been sucecssful but we are keeping your details on file for other opportunities.