Marketing Director - Reviews-based app - Central London
Contact: Richa Arora
Up to £90,000 - full-time
Marketing Director - The Company
My client is a ground-breaking app, one of it's kind, with an enviable client-base in the US and the UK. Having launched in 2017, the company has gone through accelerated growth and has also set up an office with the senior team in the US. The app is around giving the restaurant goers an opportunity to review as they wait for their bills. The restaurants are then able to collect live data and act straightaway upon issues that need immediate attention whether it's food, their service, or just the ambience!
Marketing Director - The Role
The role would suit an energetic, personable, and entrepreneurial candidate who is looking to really be a part of an exciting start-up which is now in an accelerated growth phase. You will be working alongside the CTO, the Business Development Director, the Head of Product and be the marketing figurehead within the business. You will be in-charge of all marketing strategy and also delivery of key marketing initiatives. You will also be managing the growth of this area of the business. You will also develop and deliver the marketing strategy for new and existing products. Your work will span across all channels including PR, events, email, social and targeted campaigns. You must be comfortable multi-tasking, taking initiative, be a strong communicator and an effective leader.
- Look into customer interaction with the brand and suggest ways of improvement from marketing/brand perspective
- Be the face of the Marketing department and use the commercial acumen to acquire new customers.
- Devise integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work with senior stakeholders to ensure coherence across all areas of the business.
- Ensure all digital content (including website and social media) is engaging, driving traffic and visitor conversion
- Manage the Learning & Development of the team that you will grow
- Work closely with the company's Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
Marketing Director - Required skills/interests
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Experience setting and managing marketing budget
- Confidence, drive, and dynamic leadership and communication skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing tools including Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot new opportunities in the market to drive the growth of the business through networking opportunities
- Product marketing or technology marketing experience is a bonus but not essential
We have a variety of marketing/brand roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora| DD: + 44| 207 845 7223 - email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.