Marketing Director - Virtual Reality Start-up - Central London
Contact: Richa Arora
Up to £90,000 - full-time
Marketing Director - The Company
My client is a growing spatial data company, looking to appoint a Marketing Director to really own the marketing strategy and support sales, business growth, and engagement. The main objective of the role will be to devise strategies that drive engagement and to deliver ROI.
Marketing Director - The Role
The role would suit a top-level Marketing Director/ Head of Marketing who is extremely comfortable with building integrated marketing strategies across both agency and client sides. Prior experience of working at a start-up is extremely beneficial as you will be developing and implementing the brand strategy from ground-up. You will also develop and deliver the marketing strategy for new and existing products. Your work will span across all channels including PR, events, email, social and targeted campaigns. You must be comfortable multi-tasking, taking initiative, be a strong communicator and an effective leader.
- Look into customer interaction with the brand and suggest ways of improvement from marketing/brand perspective
- Be the face of the Marketing department and use the commercial acumen to acquire new customers.
- Devise integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work with senior stakeholders including the Founder, the Chief Design Officer, the Chief Product Officer to ensure coherence across all areas of the business.
- Ensure all digital content (including website and social media) is engaging, driving traffic and visitor conversion
- Manage the Learning & Development of an existing high-performing Senior Marketing Manager
- Work closely with the company's Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
Marketing Director - Required skills/interests
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Experience setting and managing marketing budget
- Confidence, drive, and dynamic leadership and communication skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing tools including Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot new opportunities in the market to drive the growth of the business through networking opportunities
- Property or technology marketing experience is a bonus but not essential
We have a variety of marketing/brand roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora| DD: + 44| 207 845 7223 - email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.