Marketing Director - part-time (2-3 days a week) - Entertainment - Central London
Contact: Richa Arora
£100,000 - £120,000 (pro-rata)
This company are an up and coming challenger in the entertainment space with 10 sites across the UK and due to open more this year. They are looking to grow the concept of what they do and become market leaders in the food and drink and experience space.
This company are looking for a Marketing Director to really drive the business' strategy and raise brand awareness. This is a great opportunity for someone forward thinking and creative to join a growing and exciting company!
Marketing Director - The role:
* Create and develop a strong brand and ensure brand awareness is raised
* Create content in conjunction with the wider team; design campaigns to increase awareness and drive audience engagement
* Develop a communication strategy including tone of voice, advertising plan and customer proposition (price, promotion, value, offer) to support the execution of the strategy
* Develop digital presence including the website and ensuring it is mobile user friendly
* Increase loyalty /subscription programme and think of new and exciting ideas
* Manage the team effectively and ensure daily / weekly targets are set and met
* Think of new concepts to increase spend per head
* Be responsible for all product launches
Marketing Director - The person:
* You will have to be extremely analytical and innovative to support business growth
* You will be happy to work in an agile and forward thinking business
* Would have worked for an entertainment business and understand the market
* Have previously implement loyalty schemes and able to provide examples of these
* You are highly organised and can both clearly prioritise as well as manage a high number of diverse tasks
* You love building relationships and making connections around something you are passionate about
* Able to demonstrate creative flair and a passion for the visual and dedicated to ensuring that the spaces (online and venues) look fantastic
* You thrive in a job that doesn't include a traditional workplace structure.
We have a variety of Marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.