Marketing Director - Global Executive Research firm - Hybrid working - Central London - up to £120k
Marketing Director - The Company
My client is a global executive search firm operating with a Partner-based model specialising in areas of media, entertainment, sports and fashion. Having been in operation for over two decades, the company boasts of a global presence with offices in major cities like London, New York, Chicago, Boston, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing and Munich. Besides executive search, the company also offers consulting services on organisation design, talent strategy and optimising team performance. As they move towards a more sophisticated centralised marketing function, they are looking for a leader who will be both strategic and hands-on and drive the growth individually as well as through their team. The person will be based out their London HQ and have hybrid working (2-days a week in the office) arrangement.
Marketing Director - The Role
Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Director will be responsible for developing and executing the company's marketing plans to build awareness of their brand and enhance the relevance and reputation of the wider Partner group. The role will support their ongoing business development efforts in
close collaboration with their Global Partner group and practice leaders. Critical to this leader's success will be a laser focus on developing campaigns that help keep the firm "recent and relevant" with the audiences and market segments serviced by the company. Likewise, the Marketing Director will be responsible for continuously measuring and optimising the channels and platforms (web, social, email, in-person, etc.) that are in use for building their brand, reputation and business. Over time, the Marketing Director will lead a team of 4-5 marketing personnel and a dedicated graphic designer. This individual must be a "player coach" with the ability to manage a small team plus vendors, while taking a lead role in critical activities.
Marketing Director - Key Responsibilities
The Marketing Director will have strategic and hands-on experience in the following areas. Therefore, the person must be resourceful and hands-on in getting things done:
- Brand identity, messaging and positioning
- Content Marketing, digital marketing and demand generation
- PR & Communications, and events
- Leading on investments in marketing technology and operations
- Leading on partner counsel around all things marketing
Marketing Director - Experience and Functional Skill requirements
* Proven marketing leadership experience, including within a professional services environment. Experience of working in a boutique talent consultancy will be a huge plus.
* Planning & executing content strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
* Demonstrated success in leading content-driven marketing programs that support business development within current and new customer base.
* Hands-on familiarity with contemporary marketing tools and technologies, including CRM, marketing automation and web analytic tools.
* Experience within an agile entrepreneurial or growth-phase company environment.
* Knowledge and experience of working across multiple geographic markets.
We have a variety of Marketing, PR & Comms roles on at present (£40k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Richa Arora