Marketing Co-ordinator - Professional Services Firm - London
Contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen
Up to £25,000
Professional Services Firm - Marketing Co-ordinator
This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced Professional Services firm based in central London. The firm is the only multi-disciplinary firm of its type in the UK. You will take responsibility for the digital marketing of the firm, working closely with the Global Marketing Manager. You will be assisting with creation on web content, social media content and management, social listening and CRM. It is the perfect opportunity for someone who is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach to their marketing. You will be problem solving focused and be data and insight driven in your marketing approach.
Responsibilities - Marketing Co-ordinator
* Assist the Marketing Manager with the Content Calendar and liaise with Partners to develop website articles meaningful to our audience and in line with overall marketing strategy
* Plan and produce social media posts that engage our connections and followers, driving reach and growing our social audience to generate more leads
* Support in email marketing automations programs and develop weekly newsletters, identifying key industry topics and reporting performance metrics to Marketing Manager
* Optimise website articles and insights for Search Engine and upload to Wordpress site
* Assist the Marketing and Business Development Manager in the planning and execution of the overall communications strategy
* Stay current with industry practice on marketing communications using knowledge to enhance communication tactics
* Ensure the consistent messaging, tone of voice and look and feel with all marketing materials, in line with our brand guidelines
Requirements - Marketing Co-ordinator
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
* Strong attention to detail, specifically with regards to design layouts and adherence to brand standards
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Knowledge or experience in the Professional Services sector (particularly Law and Tax) a plus
* Experienced in use of CRM (Salesforce) a plus
* Experienced with using Wordpress a plus
* Some skill in using Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically InDesign) a plus
* 1 - 3 years' experience in marketing.
* Experience working in the Professional Services industry a plus.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")