Social & Content Coordinator- Property- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Social & Content Coordinator- The Company!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, rewarding environment with an award-winning marketing team. They are motivated by driving a differentiated brand strategy in the highly competitive London estate agency sector. This company is looking for someone with a good sense of humour, someone who is passionate about great creative, someone who wants to be challenged and work for a company that is regularly and independently recognised for its exceptional brand marketing.
Social & Content Coordinator- The Role!
The role of Social Media & Content Marketing Coordinator is an important one within the marketing department, with a broad range of responsibilities across all areas of the brand. The Social Media & Content Marketing Coordinator will also help the team with daily marketing activities with a heavy emphasis on the creation and distribution of content.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager you will work closely with the marketing and the client-facing teams to help drive website traffic and online engagement, ensure all communications are on brand, branches have the right levels of marketing materials and generally contribute to the output of the department with great ideas.
* Work closely with the marketing team, agencies and company experts to assist in the creation, management and execution of the content plan
* Use market research and company insights to help inform great content
* Create interesting and engaging content for use on the website, in emails and across social media platforms
* Daily management of social media channels (particularly Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest)
* Assist the marketing team with the creation and execution of digital and direct marketing campaigns
* Work in conjunction with the design and production team on the creation of new marketing materials and literature
* Provide support for marketing and community engagement events through website and social media promotion
* Be accountable for the online customer feedback tool (Feefo), and work with the office network to help drive the volume of reviews
* On a monthly basis, collate statistics and reports outlining the performance of the social media and content strategy
* Work with the PR agency to identify and execute opportunities that generate coverage on a local and national level
* Liaise with offices and stakeholders to respond to relevant PR opportunities
* React quickly to incoming requests, ensuring traditional, digital, and social PR coverage is maximised
* Help secure and analyse PR coverage and manage the internal press library
* Write, edit and gain approvals for editorial copy, ensuring correct tone of voice
- The role requires flexibility to perform any other reasonable duties as required.
Key Skills and Experience:
* A degree in English, marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field preferrable
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Highly organised with fantastic attention to detail, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Interest in property
* IT literate, including an understanding of the digital landscape and social media channels
* Confidence to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders
* At least two years of relevant experience
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.