Major Players are working on an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced marketer to devise and execute an end-to-end marketing approach, from product conception through to launch, as part of the rapid growth strategy for an industry-leading communication coaching company.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented individual who is passionate about marketing to help develop and launch our client's e-learning proposition. Whether you are coming from an established corporate, agency or startup, it is important to bring your experience and individual expertise, to play a key role in a small collaborative team.
The Marketing Consultant will be responsible for devising and executing the Go-to-market plan for the company's e-learning product range. The scope of this plan will cover all aspects of marketing and communications, including product positioning, creative, media planning, content and campaigns. Success will be defined by the quality of the plan and its execution, as well as the achievement of milestones and KPIs, especially sales targets.
* Work with the CEO, COO and in-house Marketing team to define and execute the winning Go-to-market plan:
* Define and gain a deep understanding of the target client group(s) for the new product range
* Develop the Product proposition for the new e-learning range
* Devise a go-to-market approach designed to reach the target client group(s) and ultimately turn them into customers, through awareness, engagement and conversion
* Develop performance KPIs ( inc leads, conversions) carefully designed to track progress across all activity underpinning the achievement of sales targets
* Create a launch strategy and plan , designed to achieve the KPIs and sales targets
* Project manage the launch plan, defining milestones, tracking deliverables, risks and dependencies, and providing regular reports back to the management team on progress made
* Work with the in-house marketing team to create product marketing materials, including content for social media
* Lead the launch of the e-learning range, then working with the team, monitor and optimise activity in order to meet the KPIs and sales targets
Who are we looking for?
* Someone who is passionate about marketing, personal development and what we do
* Highly organised & detail orientated - creative with a can do attitude
* At least 5 years previous relevant work experience
* Skilled writer with the ability to really understand the pain points of our clients when drafting blogs, eBooks & social media
* Digital content experience, including social media management & SEO
* Experience launching new products, and planning & delivering targeted marketing campaign
* Excellent communicator & confident decision maker.
Contact: Karina Warburton