Marketing Communications Manager - Brand - London
£40,000 - £45,000 + Amazing Benefits
Marketing Manager - The Company
My client is the leading customer service platform for messaging channels. It enables brands to transform the way they engage with their customers across multiple messaging channels including Facebook Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, WeChat and Instagram.
They are looking for a dedicated Marketing Manager to join our growing team and help execute marketing campaigns across our marketing mix -- driving repeatable pipeline to the sales team. You'd join an experienced team to help create compelling, industry-leading content and thought leadership that engages our target audience to drive awareness in a multitude of mediums.
Marketing Manager - Responsibilities
* Own and lead all PR efforts - both internally and externally - collaborating with internal stakeholders to communicate brand position externally in a provocative thought-provoking manner
* Own, and lead, the development of new content mediums, messaging and channels to increase brand awareness, drive leads and contribute to bottom line
* Help develop and implement content strategy - white papers, eBook, case studies, one-pagers - driving traffic and engagement and increasing new user acquisition
* Continuously contribute fresh and creative content ideas and concepts based on an understanding of the marketplace, competitors, and customer/audience feedback
* Collaborate internally with product, marketing and sales professionals, and externally with influencers and industry experts, to produce relevant content that meets the needs of the commercial team
* Develop and execute on a quarterly editorial calendar that helps align marketing goals and SEO best practices with overall message and story
Marketing Manager - Key Skills
* 2+ years of experience in a marketing, analyst or journalist role (for a SaaS company desirable)
* Proven experience from previous roles of creating compelling content and with a desire to move from a 'producer' to a 'editor'
* Exceptional time-management skills and track record for meeting or exceeding deadlines
* Self-motivated with an aptitude for learning new technologies quickly with limited guidance
* Innovative thinker who can push the boundaries
* Experience working in a fast-paced and fluid environment
* Ability and willingness to travel
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic start-up company, working in a fun and collaborative environment, and engaging with both internal and external stakeholders to build experience.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ELLIE WOODHAMS" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Elllie Woodhams | DD: + 44| 207 845 7714. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of PR and Marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities
Contact: Ellie Woodhams