Marketing Manager - Sustainable Campaigns
Marketing Manager - The Company
My client is the organisation behind the UK-wide "Recycle Your Electricals" campaign. They are a mission driven not-for-profit organisation who encourage the world to recycle unwanted electronics to save the planet!
Marketing Manager - The Role
My client is looking for an enthusiastic marketing manager who can take their marketing & communications to the next level! The main aim for this role is to increase brand awareness and effectively communicate their purpose and product offerings.
* Management of all social media channels
* B2B Marketing
* Creative brand creation
* Digital, PR & marketing campaigns
* Generating ideas for, and implementing, new marketing initiatives
* Working closely with designers to produce high quality promotional materials
Marketing Manager - Required skills/interests
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organisation skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Good time management skills, with natural ability to prioritise and manage workload.
* Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla.email@example.com
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Carla De Sa