Marketing Coordinator - Architecture - 30K
Marketing Coordinator - The Company My client is a is a friendly team of 35 architects, interior designers and master planners based in the West End. Their award-winning projects cover a broad range of sectors: workplace, fit-out, residential, public realm and mixed-use. They have many blue-chip clients and their USP is a personal, professional studio.
My client's welcoming studio culture is based on openness, sustainability, and learning.
Marketing Coordinator - The Role My client is looking for a part-time Marketing Coordinator who can assist in carrying out the marketing strategy, promoting projects and practice, and increasing engagement in all marketing and communications activities.
The role will be three days per week (22.5 hours per week) and forms part of the support team. You will be responsible for the marketing and communications functions in coordination with the Studio Manager and Directors.
* Day to day management of website
* Day to day management of all social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
* Maintain bank of images/content for website and social media use - projects (live and completed), studio life, affiliations, and press
* Create and send quarterly newsletter in Mailchimp
* Coordinate PR meetings with external PR agency, alongside Studio Manager and Directors
* Assist the Directors with their PR activities, with guidance from PR agency
* Assist the coordination of project press, alongside Studio Manager and PR agency
* Assist Studio Manager in maintaining and promoting links with industry affiliations
* Create and maintain portfolios for clients
* Assist in promotion of events
* Assist architectural teams in coordinating project photographs
Marketing Coordinator - Required skills/interests
* Prior experience working in a similar role within the built environment
* Degree-level education
* Design focussed approach; graphic design prowess essential
* Social media management
* Website content management
* Copy writing skills
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* Works to a high level of accuracy and with strong attention to detail
* Enthusiasm for the role and a keen interest in architecture and the built environment
* Adobe InDesign essential, Photoshop and Illustrator desirable but not essential
* Microsoft Office 365 essential
o Social media scheduling platforms
o Wordpress CMS
o Google Analytics
If this is the Marketing Coordinator role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa | email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Carla De Sa