Marketing Assistant - Drinks Distribution - NW London
Contact: Richa Arora
Marketing Assistant - The Company
My client is an established distributor of fine spirits around the globe
Marketing Assistant - The Role
To support the Brands Marketing Team in delivering all communications and brand activities with trade and consumer for all of their core brands. Role will be varied between assisting event management, assisting in trade marketing through window displays and events, creating material and assisting with photoshoots and imagery. Supporting the Managing Director and Head of Marketing with writing presentations for brand owners.
Role will be varied between assisting event management, assisting in trade marketing through window displays and events, creating material and assisting with photoshoots and image requests. There will also be support required in writing presentations for brand owners.
Due to business requirements, it is expected that this you will need to have a high degree of flexibility in order to meet the demands of the role. Therefore, it may be necessary to work out of normal working hours due to the nature of the projects, and in order to meet the necessary demands of the press and our partners. You must be able to adjust to a broad and fluid set of tasks as requirements change in this progressive company.
Marketing Assistant - Required skills/interests
* A decent understanding of the drinks industry
* An eye for design and creating well designed presentations and photo shoots
* Experience in running and organising events
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Outstanding relationship building
* Equally at home working independently or as part of a team
* Project management skills
* Ability to plan and execute projects to meet required deadlines, while remaining calm under pressure
* Attention to detail
* IT skills; Microsoft office- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrate a pro-active 'can do' attitude.
* Knowledge of the whisky and premium spirits business
Qualifications and Experience
* At least 2 years' experience in a marketing assistant/events role
* Spirits knowledge, or interest at the very least, a distinct advantage.
* IT Literate - Excel, Word, Power Point.
If this is the Marketing Assistant role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.