Marketing Assistant - Luxury Property Developer - Old Street - up to £25k
Contact: Richa Arora
Marketing Assistant - The company
My client is a well-known luxury property developer with a mixed portfolio of commercial and residential developments. With huge plans for the future, the company now looking to grow the team and hire a Marketing Assistant with a creative flair and excellent project management skills. This person will be reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager and be responsible for bringing the marketing plan to life. You will be an important part of their growth.
Marketing Assistant - The role
The main responsibilities for the role are:
- Managing offline and online marketing channels - brochures, flyers, and email as requested by the sales team
- Writing customised copy and content to reach various markets
- Working knowledge of social channels and blog posts
Marketing Assistant - Essential skills
- You must have worked in luxury property sector OR have a keen interest in the field
- You must have prior B2B and B2C experience in adapting the assets to individual and enterprise customers
- You must have prior experience of working on events
- You must have experience of working on content creation - flyers, brochures, email campaigns, social media channels, press releases etc.
- You must have solid copywriting skills
- You must be comfortable working across multiple workstreams
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.