Events Executive - Medical Industry - Fulham
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 + Amazing Benefits
Are you an events whiz? Do you want the chance to join a nimble, fast paced team - and to really make a role your own? Probably, right?
I'm on the hunt for an Events Executive to work in a dynamic company in the medical sector. You'll be working on a huge annual event, as well as helping to devise and implement the overarching strategy - never a dull day!
So, the role:
* Create and manage a thorough and effective comms plan for the event across all channels (email, social media, print, web), liaising with the publishing, programme and event team where necessary
* Manage and update the event website, and other event comms, to attract new and engage existing attendees
* Formulate and manage email marketing strategy for CX using Campaign Monitor
* Liaise with and develop meaningful relationships with related associations and membership bodies to promote CX, setting up discounts/contra-deals where appropriate
* Ensure Symposium is effectively and correctly advertised on sponsor, association and Olympia websites, and that the brand is clear, consistent both internally and externally
And a bit about you:
* Minimum 18 months' experience in a B2B events environment
* You'll be able to work across social media and CRM
* Forward thinking, and keen to learn and develop - we're looking for someone who wants to progress
* Experience working in a small team
* Able to give examples of managing stakeholder relations and dealing with vendors
This is a great opportunity for an Events Executive to get exposure to the full marketing mix, as well as to really step up and take ownership of a role. You'll be able to really make your mark! If you're keen, or if you want to chat more, email me! Ellie.Woodhams@majorplayers.co.uk
We have a variety of PR and Marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ellie Woodhams" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ellie Woodhams | DD: + 44| 207 845 7714 - Ellie.Woodhams@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ellie Woodhams