Marketing Manager - Recruitment Consultancy- Central London
Up to £50k
Marketing Manager - The Company
My client is a leading Recruitment Consultancy within the Healthcare space. who are part of a Global Network group.
Marketing Manager - The Role
The Candidate Experience Manager will look after all aspects of marketing for MSI Group's brands focussing primarily on our candidate's journey and care.
This position will be responsible for brand awareness, social engagement, candidate attraction and their experience while working through or for one of their multiple brands.
The post holder will live company values and effectively communicate with stakeholders over the telephone, email and face to face.
You WILL have previous experience in candidate attraction within a recruitment agency
Contact: Ryan Farrell
Areas of Responsibility
* Ensuring the marketing department delivers targeted marketing solutions that deliver new candidates to the business
* Responsible for promoting the values of working for one of MSI Group's brands
* Creating and maintaining all social media accounts
* Execute campaigns ensuring everything is tracked and measured
* Developing the different MSI Brands and their awareness
* Inbound marketing and SEO
* Ensuring all of the companies websites are current and fit for purpose
* Responsible for website management and ensuring search engine optimisation is maintained and reviewed to deliver the strongest ROI.
* Review all print and website marketing and advise on suitability and/or re-brand.
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.