Marketing Analyst - London
£30,000 - £35,000 per year
Marketing Analyst - The Company
Our client is a fast-growing SaaS leader for Social Customer Service that enables businesses to deliver customer service over social media at scale.
Marketing Analyst - Key Skills
* 2+ Years experience working as a Business Analyst. With a high level of proficiency in designing, configuring and customizing reporting efforts across multiple stakeholders and seniority levels within the commercial groups. Emphasis on the entire reporting cycle; from platforms integration to new fields creation, generating reports and new KPI dashboards
* Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or a related field
* Full SQL proficiency (high level required)
* High degree of proficiency in Excel
Marketing Analyst - Additional Skills
* Salesforce Experience, an advantage
* Hubspot experience an advantage
* Detail oriented with excellent analytical and quantitative skills
Marketing Analyst - The Role
We're looking for a Marketing Analyst with expertise and demonstrated success in managing deep sales and marketing analysis, and providing data driven insights to the business. Leading the reporting and data analysis efforts across multiple teams, the Marketing Analyst will be in charge of delivering key insights and reports on demand. Leading day-to-day and ongoing reporting, development, support, maintenance, and infrastructure, using salesforce.com, the Force.com platform, HubSpot, and additional reporting and analytics platforms.
* Business Analytics and Reporting
* Develop, manage and maintain customized dashboards delivering key insights to all relevant stakeholders.
* Translate business processes into clear actionable data.
* Gather and evaluate cross-functional requests and needs across sales, marketing, and the executive team, translating these requests into manageable and scalable workflows.
* Manage and maintain data quality across multiple report types and data sources.
* Maintain a detailed and thorough understanding of the Information System infrastructure, including the creation and maintenance of technical documentation, across all platforms.
* Salesforce Administration
* Serve as the primary SalesForce.com system administrator.
* Administrative user management.
* Support and train Salesforce users across the organization, keeping current with new releases, system advances, and best practices
* Third party apps integration and maintenance with Salesforce
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Cristina Prodan