Major Players are working with one of London's leading multi-disciplinary design agency who specialise in retail design and build and other lifestyle and leisure projects - together we are looking for a Managing Director.
The Managing Director will be responsible for the agency and it's respective clients; driving and maintaining a consistently high level of profit, in-line with company targets, thinking in a strategic manner is key and developing intelligent ways to further the company. The Managing Director will manage the Office Manager, Brand Director and Head of Projects.
* Managing staff and workers at both branches; undertaking recruitment, dealing with staff issues
* Ensuring the team meet their deadlines, targets and work to their full potential
* Overseeing each department of the business, including projects; design, marketing, production and finance
* Focusing on Client Services by winning and maintaining clients by streamlining operations
* Bringing in new clients and maintaining existing relationships
* Creating and overseeing the Marketing Strategy Plan
* Keeping the tracking of the financial performance updated each month
* Responsible for the compliance of all appropriate legislation with support from the relevant professional advisors
* Relevant commercial experience (8-15 years minimum in a similar environment)
* Senior Management experience in relevant company
* Excellent knowledge of design, materials and manufacturing+
If this is of interest, please get in touch with an up to date version of your cv today.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar