Machine Learning Engineer AI - Overview
Salary dependable on experience
My client is a dedicated, passionate marking team in central London. A true end to end team starting with automation of their clients digital marketing content.
The content will help a business engage and convert more customers on social media. They don't just create posts, they build for the most effective, creative and affordable future for marketing assistance.
Machine Learning Engineer - The role
We're looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join their core team.
You'll take on some of their demanding challenges: building, deploying into production, and maintaining advanced AI & ML models.
By doing this, you'll help them create suitable, relevant, solid quality content for their clients social media profiles!
Machine Learning Engineer - Essential experience:
* Deep neural network, convolutional network, generative models, reinforcement learning experience
* An experienced expert history in machine learning
* Machine learning libraries scipy, numpy, pandas, scikit-learn
* Deep learning libraries (Theano, Caffe, TensorFlow or other frameworks)
* Python experience
* PhD/ MSc Computer Science (or a related field)
* Previous experience deploying machine learning model into production
* Good communication skills and team player
* Keen/ willingness to learn
* Adaptable in a fast moving environment
* The capability to understand and read scientific papers on a state of the at machine learning and computer science
* The ability to be able to prototype, evaluate ideas described in papers
Salary and equity dependable on experience
*Candidates who are not currently residents of the UK will not be considered.
*Please note Sponsorship will not categorically be provided for this opportunity.
Contact: Danielle Scott