UX Design Manager
My client is looking for a UX Design Manager to lead the creation of new and engaging digital experiences. The designer will be responsible for optimising the existing digital experience across channels and formats, ensuring the digital experience provides the customer with quality, consistency and excellence and helps to deliver the commercial objectives.
This internationally renowned pharmacy chain offers a healthy relocation package and great perks, including: car allowance, 25 days holiday, 6% pension, and gym membership.
* Heading and enabling kick off/definition workshops to define approach, leading to the development of a full statement of work
* Leading and executing digital experience design as part of a multi-disciplinary team, including prototyping
* Understanding briefs, challenging assumptions, KPIs and understanding broader context of work and how it fits with the existing digital experience
* Creation of task analysis, user flows, information architecture, information design, interaction design, content mapping and all supporting documentation
* Prototyping and wire framing (including Testing and Iteration) through to creation of fully annotated wire frame development and production
* Excellent communication skills to present UX designs to peers and stakeholders
* Accountable for the UX elements of GEL
* Strong product design skills, production values and attention to detail with ability to create fully annotated wireframes as well as clickable prototypes
* Proven ability to engage, strong written and verbal communication skills
* At least 5 years experience in online customer experience and design, with good knowledge of SEO and Digital Marketing
If interested please send CV and Portfolio to: Chris.McCabe@majorplayers.co.uk
Contact: Chris McCabe