UI Design Manager
One of the world's leading pharmacy chains is looking for a talented and enthusiastic UI Design Manager. The designer will make sure the visuals of the digital experience affords the customer with excellence, supports the delivery of the commercial objectives, and is completely aligned with the brand's strategic direction.
The role comes with a healthy relocation package and great perks, including: car allowance, 25 days holiday, 6% pension, and gym membership.
* Lead the development and delivery of the User Interface design as part of a multi-disciplinary cross-functional team
* Present UI designs to peers and stakeholders using excellent communication skills, to fully engage stakeholders and gain buy in to proposed solutions
* Working collaboratively with UX designers and using where appropriate internal/external inputs including customer feedback, competitor review, best practice and brand guidelines
* Accountable for the UI elements of GEL
* Keep up to date with design and technology trends and share updates with the wider team
* Developing team and self to drive efficient ways of working across multiple streams.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, proven ability to engage
* Proven excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction and a good understanding of digital technologies
* At least 5 years experience in online customer experience and design
* Ability to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment.
If interested please send CV and Portfolio to: Chris.McCabe@majorplayers.co.uk
Contact: Chris McCabe