Our leading broadcast client is looking for a Lead UI designer to join their busy team. In this role you will be supporting the Head of UI in shaping the day-to-day delivery and forward-looking UI direction. ASs well as line managing and supporting the design team in shaping the day-to-day delivery and forward-looking user experience direction for our products, ensuring it's in line with wider product and brand strategy and constantly breaking new ground.
What you'll bring
* Extensive experience with a specific focus on UI design
* Experience in running collaboration sessions via discovery workshops, helping drive alignment and innovation through experiences we deliver.
* Proficient with the latest tools and software such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, or Adobe creative suite.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to convey complex design concepts clearly to different delivery skill sets within the organization.
* As obsessed with the finer detail as they are with the creative vision. Striving to deliver pixel perfect designs, that deliver.
* A keen interest in current trends in design and communications and the ability to turn them in to cutting edge realities.
* Experience working within a high-pressure delivery environment, and in a highly collaborative manner with multiple delivery skill sets
If this sounds like you and a role you'd like more information about please apply with a cv and portfolio
The role is offered with a salary dependent on experience £75-80k and a generous bonus and benefits package.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Sarah Ellis-Jones