Lead Product Designer
We are working with a world class banking app who are on the lookout for a Product Designer to join them. You will be responsible for designing new products; optimising existing ones; and solving some of the most interesting, diverse and challenging UX problems we have.
While we are a fully licensed UK bank, we have the culture and spirit of a fast-moving, disruptive
technology company and are obsessed over providing our customers with the best banking app and money management experience around.
Everyone gets the chance to own interesting things from day 1, and we're told one of the
best things about working here is the ability to achieve a lot in a short space of time.
Lead Product Designers are responsible for:
- Optimising the performance of our product against our key customer and business
metrics. You'll identify opportunities to improve the experience through customer
research, work with Product to prioritise, design the solution, and own the quality of the
delivery with engineering.
- Delighting our customers with new, unique features that help them make the most out of
their money. You'll create concepts and prototypes, test them rapidly with a variety of
methods, and provide a final recommendation for debate with the Product and Leadership
- Owning the design of all features related to key company strategic initiatives. You'll need
to define an experience which is intuitive and modern, yet has fairness and clarity at its
- Raising the bar of UX and Design through the rest of the team, and mentoring some of
our talented Product Designers. You'll bring new processes and techniques to the team
We also have a culture that is focused on making things for our customers at high speed, and so we
are looking any potential Product Designers to have the following:
* Lots of examples of designing great experiences for customers on iOS and Android, and
resolving all of the difficult design questions that came up. We'd love to see the examples
from your portfolio that you're most proud of.
* Great attention to detail across everything that you do.
* Being good at balancing solving complex problems with fast tactical changes. You will
need to be good at knowing where our time can be spent most effectively, and making
high quality decisions quickly, with data where appropriate.
* Being comfortable operating outside of your comfort zone and dealing with ambiguity.
* An inclination to seek feedback and over communicate.
* Fluency to speak and write in English are a prerequisite for the role, and we are looking for someone
with at least 5 years of native mobile design experience in iOS and Android, including process flow.
development, journey mapping, system architecture auditing and design (we primarily use Sketch/ Figma, Zeplin and ProtoPie).
Contact: Charly Panton