Lead iOS Developer - Luxury Clothing Company - £57,000 - £62,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Lead iOS Developer - The Company
The company is a fast paced, rapidly expanding fashion company based in Old Street. They are global players in the luxury clothing market and have become a household name in the industry over the past decade. They are rapidly expanding and are investing in several new additions to their existing tech team in order to increase their digital capabilities.
Lead iOS Developer - Your role
Your role will be to play a key role in building and running the day to day aspects of the iOS team while assisting your team members by sharing your experience and skills to assist in their development. You will be hands on in order to solve difficult technical problems whilst considering UX, quality and security. You will devise elegant and creative solutions to any problems encountered with the existing architecture and implement the fix.
Lead iOS Developer - Your Responsibilities
* Take the lead developing a bespoke, highly scalable iOS app
* Build integrations into third party systems (e.g. Payment Gateways, ESP's)
* Work closely with key team members to plan new features and functionality
* Ongoing iteration of the user interface and functionality to improve the user experience
* Work to constantly refine and improve performance of the application
* Stay up to date with new technology and be willing to bring new ideas to the table
* Be willing to help out in other areas and learn new skills if necessary
Lead iOS Developer - Your Skills
* An expert-level understanding of Swift and Objective-C with 3+ years of commercial experience
* Strong adherence to and understanding of key design patterns
* Solid experience working with 3rd party integrations and API's
* Proficient with Reactive programming
* Knowledge of/experience of working in Agile/Scrum environment
* A passion for creating clean and efficient code
In return, you'll be working as part of a rapidly growing company that are at the forefront of innovation within the luxury fashion sector. You'll have the opportunity to apply and develop your skills using cutting edge technologies as part of a relaxed and creative team, with the autonomy to direct the development process as you see fit. You'll be working alongside a team of developers and strategists and have a structured career pathway. Additionally the company offers training budgets, R&D opportunities, hackathons, and an office dog!
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON" or "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com