Lead Front End Developer - Digital Agency - £60,000 - £65,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Lead Front End Developer - The Company
The company is a fast paced and award winning Digital Agency based in Farringdon. The agency works with some of the biggest names in e-commerce, communications, finance and sport to creative unique experience based campaigns. They are currently hiring for multiple roles across their Design and Development teams to expand their Digital capabilities.
Lead Front End Developer - Your role
As the Lead Front End Developer your role will be to build large scale responsive websites and apps. You will manage the Front End Development team and all Front End projects end to end. You will be comfortable working both with your team but also autonomously when needed. You will be in charge of building code libraries for future projects and working closely with the wider creative teams to adapt quickly to challenges.
Lead Front End Developer - Your Responsibilities
* Implement of web applications using React, Vue.js, jQuery and Vanilla frameworks on the Front End and Django on the Back End
* Translate UX/UI wireframes to visual elements
* Leading a team of at least 3 other Front End Developers
* Designing and building reusable code and libraries for future use on projects.
* Checking other Developers code and mentoring when needed
* Integration of both Front End and Back End aspects of the web applications
* Building fully responsive, fully functioning Front End Code
Lead Front End Developer - Your Skills
* Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS and CSS3 animations
* Very high attention to details
* 5 + years experience developing web applications
* Good understanding of templating languages
* Cross browser and device testing experience
* Experience leading a development team before
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
* Solid understanding of multiple delivering platforms and experience optimising output
In return, you'll be leading an established Front End Development team that uses cutting edge technology across multiple digital platforms to create projects for the biggest names in design, communications and technology. You will receive a competitive salary and great benefits as well as a clear career path.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org