Lead Digital Strategist
This is a pivotal role in a growing independent agency where you'll get to shape the digital future of some amazing clients!
You'll work delivering real impact with world-leading clients through exciting, innovative strategic thinking. Whatever challenge you are working on (from a new digital product, to organisational transformation), you'll need to look at things differently, challenge the obvious and bring fresh and unique thinking to solve the problem.
Whilst the role will sit in the strategy team, collaboration is key to this role and you'll be working closely with other strategists, data/digital analysts, technical architects, developers, account delivery teams as well as with multiple client stakeholders.
Our client are an ambitious independent digital agency of 85, and growing - with offices in London and Bristol.
This is a hybrid role - combining remote working with being onsite as needed.
Salary: £80,000 DOE.
* Contribute to the leadership of key accounts - helping identify opportunities to drive client value and turn them into a strategic agenda for the client.
* Proactively create and convert new revenue opportunities with new and existing clients.
* Scope programmes of work with clients, providing strategic direction and leadership
* Lead discovery process for large projects - drawing on, and providing direction to, the collective resources (research, data, engineering etc) across the agency.
* Undertake or commission primary research as needed
* Work collaboratively with creative, user experience and tech teams throughout the lifetime of the project
* Actively contribute to the agency thought leadership programme
* Help package 'strategic products' to sell to new and existing clients - working with Experience and Engineering to define and communicate
* Manage/support other more junior members of the strategy team
Our client believe that no Strategist is the same, and as a result they recruit from a broad spectrum of backgrounds, but there is a number of skills they are looking for:
* You'll either already be established lead strategist or a senior strategist/planner or consultant with proven experience of delivering commercial results based on great insight and strategic direction - and be looking to take a step up into a 'lead' role
* Be a provocative thinker and innovative problem solver - able to inspire senior clients
* Be a digital enthusiast with a proactive desire to keep well versed on new digital trends and technologies and how to best implement them to get results
* You'll always have an opinion (but are able to express it ever-so-charmingly!), with excellent verbal and written communication - able to construct your views and opinions into a compelling argument
* Have exceptional senior client handling skills - you're believable and authoritative
* Customer research experience (qualitative and quantitative) at both implementation and management levels.
Contact: Joe Faulkner