Looking for a role that just a little bit different?
This Lead Digital designer role in a fast-growing tech business may be just the ticket?
You will work closely with the Head of Design to continuously shape the brand across digital, above-the-line, print and direct response formats: excellent conceptual and UI design will inform all touchpoints of the business. This isn't a traditional agency role and as such, you'll need to have a strong character, a sense of conviction and the ability to inspire others. This is a great role for someone who has leadership experience and wants to be hands on with the tools.
What you will do
* Be part of a team that will be rolling out new brand across B2B and B2C websites
* Design and support the development of new features for digital touch points
* Work closely with the digital design team to develop design systems and libraries, enhance digital guidelines and improve the experience
* Work as part of the design team to support specific Marketing functions with their design requirements (UI, web layouts and design, brochures, reports, web assets, sales collateral, and emails etc).
What you will bring
* Experience working in a senior design position (agency or brand side)
* Highly experienced in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) along with other visualisation / tools such InVision, Miro etc.
* Drive the vision, product management of a design system of visual style, UI components, and other design concerns.
To apply for the role please supply and upto date CV and an eye-catching portfolio that demonstrates a blend of commercial, digital and print design.
Salary on offer £75-80k (dep on exp)
The role will be offered on a hybrid basis
Offices based in central London
Only those with the existing right to work in the UK and ability to work on site will be considered.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Sarah Ellis-Jones