We are working with a large multi-national consultancy agency to find them a talented, experienced Lead Digital Designer. Servicing Government, transport and healthcare (among other sectors), they are the leading name in enhancing their clients use of technology and data. The Lead Digital Designer will be responsible for managing a digital designer and working closely with their in house design, developmental, strategic and projects teams and designing across multiple channels and touch points.
The successful candidate will have a collaborative work ethic and be able to work with outside consultants in addition to the entire in house team, have strong prototyping experience with key tools including Just in Mind, be curious about new trends and suggest creative solutions and owning the pipeline of digital design work for both yourself and team.
In addition, you will:
* Be a strong communicator and confident in presenting to clients
* be a capable leader and mentor to other members of the team
* demonstrable experience and knowledge of mobile and responsive web platforms
* experience in email design best practice and extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
* be able to seamlessly manage multiple projects simultaneously
On offer is a competitive salary, generous benefits package and holiday allowance. This opportunity will provide you experience working within a large, international team with big potential for career growth and promotion.
Contact: Charly Panton