Lead Account Planner / Senior Account Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
We are working with an exciting technological marketing agency who are based in London, Berlin and New York.
Since 2014, they have grown their team over 150 individuals and work with a range of clients from the likes of Spotify, ASOS, Tinder and Zoopla
This agency are looking for a Lead Account Planner who can lead a team and deliver compelling content, innovation and media planning across key European markets.
This role will predominantly be leading on one of our key clients, in the ecommerce space. The role will also offer you the opportunity to work across other accounts once you're fully onboarded. You will have the chance to help define and shape the digital strategy for exciting brands.
The role of Lead Account Planner is exciting, varied and constantly evolving. In this role, you will:
● Lead, line-manage, motivate and inspire your team
● Develop annual strategies, identifying priorities for the year
● Oversee, project manage and work with teams to develop brilliant digital content (creative, production)
● Manage deliverables from across the business (content, technology, media, data)
● Ensure constant innovation across all deliverables
● Contribute to their creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
● Manage budgets for campaigns and always-on activity
● Manage client budgeting
● Manage relationships with platforms and partners
● Present work internally and externally
Contact: Krishna Dayal
● Extensive experience in roles involving account management and strategic planning
● Experience managing complex campaigns (experience in paid social preferred)
● Experience working on a global brand
● Confident with both brand and conversion/direct-response campaigns
● Experience leading, motivating and coaching team members
● Proficient in working with data
● Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with via LinkedIn, Phone or Email: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher |0207 845 7263 - Aaron.Kukadia-Gadher@majorplayers.co.uk
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.