Junior Web Publisher
£ 21,000 - £ 22,000 per year
Major Players are working with a cutting edge digital marketing agency, with a reputation for digital innovation and creating award winning campaigns for high profile brands and tech companies. They are looking for an aspiring Junior Web Publisher to join their creative team in managing their high quality online content.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
The Role :
* Maintaining and managing the web content for one of their leading tech clients.
* Working on content updates and creating product pages within tight deadlines.
* Resolving issues through liaising with the different departments.
* Managing communications between the publishing team and the central shared services team.
* Managing time schedules using the site content calendar.
* Keeping the team leader updated with progress and completion of published content.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
* Knowledge of a CMS system (Wordpress, Adobe Experience Manager).
* Previous experience in delivering digital products and publishing of web content.
* Basic exposure to SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
* Strong organisation skills with an attention to detail.
* Experience working within an agile environment.
* Some knowledge of JIRA / Confluence project management tools.
* The ability to work independently and to solve problems.
If you find that you fit the description, please apply!