We are currently looking for a Junior Urban Designer with great creative flair and strong technical ability to join an award-winning multidisciplinary based in Central London.
The studio brings together a range of expertise from architecture, branding, digital design, urban design, wayfinding and landscape. This is an incredible opportunity to work closely with some of the top talent in the industry.
* Interpret and deliver briefs to a high standard
* Streetscape and public realm design within the public and private sectors
* work at both a strategic level to identify the best ways to deliver
* Work on physical interventions, animations and brand
* Drawing plans for the reconfiguration of streets, public spaces or urban developments
* Comfortable thinking and expressing ideas in 2D and 3D
* Ability to work in partnership across professions and sectors to deliver exemplary design outcomes
* Post Graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture or Architecture
* Previous experience working in the transport sector / working with traffic and transport engineers
* Good hand drawing skills
* Adobe Creative Suite
* Sketch Up
Contact: Steven Roe