Junior Social Account Director - Integrated Agency - London
Contact: Kate Bergman
Integrated Agency - Social Account Manager
This is an opportunity to join an impactful integrated agency as a Social Account Manager. You will take responsibility for social strategy and delivery to clients needs and requirements. The medium sized integrated agency offers a functioning family environment. They do absolute everything for their clients to offer the most effective and cost effective ways of solving problems.
Responsibilities - Social Account Manager
* Own the development of a strategic social media marketing plan and its associated budget across campaigns and channels.
* Work with agencies, publishers, platforms (directly and indirectly) and other partners with the goal to find fast, creative and efficient ways to build, execute and measure innovative social media marketing plans that connect with customers, maximise engagement and create sharing, talk value and advocacy.
* You will formulate and implement best-practices, mechanisms and measurement tools that provide enhanced opportunities to engage audiences and leverage the benefits of individual social media platforms, while demonstrating the ability to understand how social media activities can be integrated and activated through other traditional marketing activities in any given campaign or activity.
* Lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms, that best utilise the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
* Understand and be able to implement paid and boosted social media
* Work collaboratively with the wider teams across the business to develop and execute creative ideas, plans and strategies.
* Provide inspirational and creative and thought leadership on ways to reach and gain attention of target audiences.
* Plan and manage campaign executions, on time, on budget, to scope.
* Build, lead and manage a team of talented professionals.
Requirements - Social Account Manager
* Social Strategy Expert
* Experience developing social strategy plans
* Experience working cross team to maximise the executions of social plans
* Good understanding of how to utilise varying technology across different social platforms
* Strong understanding of paid social and how to maximise and increase impact
* Have successfully managed campaigns that have been within budget and time scopes.
* Experience successfully managing professional across multiple disciplines within the agency.
* Fantastic communicator is can present to differing audiences and hierarchy.
* Have a collaborative work ethic
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")