Junior SharePoint Developer - Digital Agency - £22,000 - £25,000 plus benefits
Contact: Harry Maguire
Junior SharePoint Developer - The Client
Currently working with a fast paced and fully integrated communications agency based in Holborn. They specialise in creating applications and platforms for a wide range of clients and are passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology.
Their teams are made up of specialists spanning PR, social, content and digital operating in over 50 countries worldwide and have been named 'Agency of the Year' for the past few years in a row.
Junior SharePoint Developer - Your role
This role sits within their specialist SharePoint Team where they specialise in building engaging intranets, portals and web applications on the Microsoft SharePoint & Office 365 platforms.
You will be responsible for creating a range of applications and platforms with a focus on UI and creative flair. Working with some of the biggest names in retail, FMCG, and e-commerce, you'll gain exposure to every aspect of the SDLC and develop a diverse skill-set in the latest technologies.
Junior SharePoint Developer - Key experience
* Experience in creating SharePoint sites, ideally with a few months commercial experience.
* Experience in turning designs into working, responsive sites.
* Experience working with modern front end web design principles and patterns
* An eye for design and the ability to work as part of a creative team
* Great problem solving and communication skills
Junior SharePoint Developer - Key skills
* Experience in architecting and designing Front End focused SharePoint solutions (Master Pages, Page Layouts, Display Templates, REST APIs, CSOM, JSOM etc.).
* Experience in managing and administering SharePoint sites (Content Types, Site Columns, Term Store, Lists and Libraries, Permissions etc.).
* Experience in managing and administering deployments (VSTS deployments, PowerShell scripts)
* Experience with the new modern web parts, the SharePoint Framework and MS Flow
* Exposure to module builders (Webpack)
* Exposure to CSS preprocessors (Sass/Less).
* Exposure to version control systems (Git/TFS).
You'll be joining one of London's top agencies, with a brilliant social culture including the below perks: Unlimited holiday allowance, Breakfast every day, Private Health, Private Medical, flexible working and working from home options.
If this is the Back End Developer role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We also have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Maguire: email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.